June 20, 2003
Having begun to outgrow the rented room behind Dr. Prell’s office, the congregation held a meeting to discuss two potential rental options and voted to move our church to 1133 E. Main St. in Reedsburg.
This building was more than sufficient to accommodate our steadily growing congregation and also provided us with greater visibility to the community.
There was one mild irony: The building used to be a funeral parlor, so we received a few strange looks and a few stray comments from the locals. O well, OPC churches have met in stranger places than that.